Registration is now open for the Spring 2020 KREIA Education Conference.
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE NON-MEMBER CONTINUING EDUCATION SPECIAL OFFER – DO NOT USE THIS FORM. USE THE LINK IN THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVED.
1. If you are NOT listed on the Member Directory, the Treasurer has no record of you paying your dues and education pass. Check the Member Directory if in doubt: Member Directory Link
If you are not listed and you think you should be, contact the KREIA Treasurer, Ray Williams at 502-424-6642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not listed as a member, you’ll need to complete the Membership Application before registering for the conference. Membership Application Link
2. However you enter the data on this form will be how it comes out on your name tags and course transcripts. Please make sure you enter it correctly!
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the Conference Registration Form. If you’ve completed all the required fields, you’ll be taken to the payment method page. If you’ve missed a required field, you’ll be returned to this page. Complete all required fields and then submit again.
- If you want to review the synopsis of each class before making your class choices click this link to see the synopses in a new window.
- KREIA 2020 Spring Conference Syllabuses
- You may then change back to this window to finish completing your registration.